No matter what size boat you have or what you use it for, we have a boat insurance policy for you.
Boat Insurance policies are specifically designed for all types of boats. Most of the boats on the water are under 26 feet in length. Only 3% of all the boats insured are over 26 feet.
You may qualify for some of these credits and discounts:
- Account credits (multi policy discount. Multiple policies with same compnay, auto, home, etc)
- Diesel fuel credits
- Safety equipment credits
- Safety course credits for safe boating, as well as coast Guard and Power Squadron courses.
- Experience in owning and operating a boat.
Most policies include:
- Physical Damage Coverage for your Watercraft, Motor, Equipment, and Trailer - Your personalized insurance policy provides coverage for you on an Agreed Value or Actual Cash Value basis. Your policy covers a wide range of hazards including theft, weather, fire, and collision. A live aboard endorsement can also be added to your boat policy.
- Liability Coverage - Financial and property assets are protected if the operation of your boat causes injury or property damage to others. We offer a wide variety of liability limits to meet your needs.
- Medical Payments - All friends and family you welcome aboard are covered. We offer coverage for water skiers and wake boarders as well.
- Emergency Assistance Coverage - Boat policies provide coverage for towing and labor costs when your watercraft is disabled.
- Protection That Travels With You - Boat policies offer generous navigational limits around the U.S. and Canada.