Commercial property insurance helps protects you against unexpected interruptions to your business.



If you own a commercial building, replacement cost coverage is needed.  Cost estimators are available but True Pacific Insurance Services recommends that you secure an appraisal from a third party to accurately determine the current replacement cost of the building.  This is one place you don't want to be underinsured.


Flood insurance is a separate policy needed to protect your property against loss caused by flood, as a covered cause of loss.  Most commercial property policies and homeowners' policies exclude flood insurance coverage.

Business Personal Property

This provides coverage for business personal property at a specifies location.  If you have equipment that is frequently taken off site to other locations, our agents will suggest an inland marine policy (equipment or installation floater) to cover this.  These are the "small things" that can turn into "big things" within an insurance policy so you need a professional agent handling this for you.

Business Income (Business Interruption Coverage)

As a business owner you need coverage for lost profits and continuing fixed expenses that continue during business closure during the period the premises are being restored because of damage from a covered event, such as a fire.

Electronic Data Processing coverage is specifically designed to protect your computer related equipment.  Most commercial property policies have limited coverage for computer networks.  EDP broadens the cause of loss to include things like power surges and in some cases virus attacks.