We'll customize a home insurance policy to help protect your house and personal items in your home.

You'll need the basic coverage's that prepare you for an unexpected loss or damage, as well as the coverage's that give you a valuable safety net for your investment.

As the years go by, you'll continue to invest in your home and improve its value.  A major renovation, or weekend home improvement projects all contribute to increased value.  In addition, many homeowners continue to acquire new valuables like jewelry and valuables that require added protection.  So, it's easy to see as one of our clients, you'll get our professional file review so there are no surprises if a claim should occur.

Your Home Owners Policy

Homeowners policies are comprehensive policies that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism, and theft of personal property.  A home and auto policy combination with the same company provides a discount in the rates.  Your home owner's policy has four major areas of coverage:

  • Structural - Covers damage to your home or dwelling.
  • Personal Property - Covers damage to your items in or away from your home.
  • Liability Protection - Covers your legal responsibilities for injuries or damage to other people or property.
  • Additional Living Expenses - Covers cost for temporary housing, meals, etc while your home is being restored or rebuilt.

Your Responsibilities

Complete an inventory of your home and personal belongings.  If possible, make a list as well as take photos or video.  Using two methods can help expedite the claim resolution process.  True Pacific Insurance has an app that we can send to your iphone that will assist you with this.  Keep this list somewhere other than your home.  Keep in mind that your policy doesn't cover damages caused by poor or deferred maintenance on your part.

Landlord Protection

At True Pacific Insurance Services we insure homes rented to others, apartment buildings, townhouses, and condominium units held for rental.  We are appointed with companies that offer policies with great coverage's in each of these rental situations.  Coverage includes buildings, liability protection, and loss of rental income insurance.  If your rental property is in a homeowners association, we can cover the loss assessment coverage needed with this type of risk.

Renters Insurance

Even renters need insurance coverage.  Renters insurance provides coverage for your personal property and your personal liability as well.  Rates for this policy are very affordable and provide a discount to your auto insurance with most companies.